Jar Of Stars.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Clam said:
Hi, has anyone got any of these wild guppy for sale.
Thanks clam.
Welcome to the forum, Clam.

We're not really a selling site. Your best bet for wild strain guppies or Endlers is a private breeder; they're not as colourful as domestic strains, so shops tend not to stock them, as they don't sell well.

There's a British Livebearers Association that might be worth contacting. They have their own site here; http://www.britishlivebearerassociation.co.uk/ and they have a Facebook page as well.

I've tried to contact the guy/Guppy breeder that sold the origial two pairs to me a few times on behalf of other members since my last posting here. Sadly no reply, however I do remember him saying in our last contact that he had very lively young children so maybe his time is taken up being a dad now!

I found a seller on ebay that I would feel confident to buy from going by there feedback and other fish/items for sale.
Not sure if I can post in the public forum but if you pm me I can give you the ebay link.

Sound advice from Fluttermoth, I would heed this first!

Nearly four years now and they're still going strong!

very nice guppys pete

I just looked at the wild Guppy on eBay  the person selling is very good and reliable 

IMG_6309 (640x467).jpg 

One of my wild type Guppys

They are lovely. I want some wild one to breed with my fancy guppies in the pond.  
smile2.gif

Most reactions

Back