Jakes Nano Cube

Might be a bit small for harlequins. They are great peacful fish, but they're not really small enough I don't think. There are micro rasboras out there, can't remember specific names though.

Most if not all of the boraras genus would be ok, like dwarf rasbora Boraras maculatus, or mosquito rasbora Boraras brigittae both of which I have kept and are amount my favourites fishes. Then there are the microrasbora species, I've got green neon rasboras, Microrasbora kubotei at the moment which are a great little fish and under the right light are a stunning neon green colour (well derrrr! :S)

Sam

Hi Jake

Just got back from Brisbane! Lovely lovely place :good:

I had a look a quite a few aquarium shops while i was there. The best one I found was at Nielsons Garden Centre in Loganholme. They had fantastic variety of fish and were such lovely people. They may be able to help with your search for fish small enough for you aquascape.

Best wishes,

nickyc88

well today i ended goin up going to neilsons garden centre and it was great that have the best marine display tank they also have many great health looking plants while i was there i spotted this 5 litre tank that has no silicon corners at the front and i am goiing to buy it with my birthday money and just have plants in it i am thinking of using java moss some very small bits of driftwwod and and maby hair grass what whattage light would i nedd over a tank that size

Most reactions

Back