Ive Placed My Order!

paulypaul182

Fish Crazy
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, Uk
So, Ive just called Tri Mar and ordered some fish. They will be delivered on Thursday next week. I rang my LFS today and asked for prices of the fish i wanted. They were actually £2.50 dearer than Tri-Mar, even with Tri-Mars £10 carraige!!!!

Ive ordered
10 Harlequins
3 Zebra Danio (This will bring my school up to 10)
6 Albino Cory
4 Oto
3 African Dwarf Frogs

They'll be placed into my 100 litre on arrival for quarantine. I really am tempted to quarantine the fish but put the frogs straight into the 300 litre. There are gaps in the 100 but not in the 300.

Ive still got the Yellow Lab, 2 Common Plecs and the Zebra Loach if anyone wants them.
 
Sounds like a good deal, but personally I would prefer to use the LFS so I could select the exact fish I wanted and make sure they were 100% healthy.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top