Ive never like glowfish...

๐Ÿ  May TOTM Voting is Live! ๐Ÿ 
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
๐Ÿ† Click here to Vote! ๐Ÿ†

The.... Killifish??? I think that's also in there?

There's not Buenos Aires Tetras in there are there?...
Neither of those ๐Ÿ˜

And I thought I already guessed gourami... But let me be more specific... Is it a kissing gourami? I think that's the one there at least...

And I thought I already guessed gourami... But let me be more specific... Is it a kissing gourami? I think that's the one there at least...
Itโ€™s not ๐Ÿ˜‰
Itโ€™s a characin ;)

Well thanks for that hint... WOOOOOOW! REALLY NARROWS IT DOWN FOR ME! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
It does! It eliminates almost all of the fish in there!

It does! It eliminates almost all of the fish in there!
Literally right from Merriam Webster Dictionary ๐Ÿ˜…: "any of a family (Characidae) of usually small brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes that includes many aquarium fishes"

Literally right from Merriam Webster Dictionary ๐Ÿ˜…: "any of a family (Characidae) of usually small brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes that includes many aquarium fishes"
I meant cyprinid hahaaaaaaa sorry I thought cyprinid and double checked spelling of cyprinid but wrote characid :rofl:

So not the rainbows, not the guppies, not the gourami, not the cichlid (still going off of when I said characid)

So not the rainbows, not the guppies, not the gourami, not the cichlid (still going off of when I said characid)
You mean Cyprinid? You did it again I think ๐Ÿ˜‚

You mean Cyprinid? You did it again I think ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was saying that even with me saying characin, it would still eliminate all of those fish, just not the tetra

Most reactions

Back