April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

fishyfeet

Fish Herder
Reaction score
basically any plants you can see in the pics

plantsforsaleintanks001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/fishyfeet/plantsforsaleintanks002.jpg[/img

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/fishyfeet/javafernonbogwood001.jpg

plantsforsaleintanks002.jpg

Very interested - but need pictures.

sorry i had a few problems but got it sorted now, as you can see i have far too many plants and wood. i would like to see my fish occasionally, and thanks for the offer josh, did you get rid of your shrimps by the way, di

Hi,

What are the prices of the plants and planted bogwood? Also are you willing to post?

Thanx
Leanne

I would be interested as well in plants and planted bogwood.

As above prices with postage would be good thanks.
:good:

yes willing to post, the planted bogwood, is £6, its 12in x 5 inch at its widest, can also supply for java fern if needed, the other plants are

aubious, vallis, cabomba, eloda plus several im not sure of the name of, they are grown in hardwater, with no co 2, and no special lighting just standard bulbs, i do feed a liquid feed every month or so. these types of plants tend to be fast growing and reduce nitrates and so help reduce algae i have a clear out every couple of months otherwise they take over the tank. the other plants are prob £1 or £2 for aubious per lump, or a bag full of 10 or more for £10 incl postage, di

can i just chip in? you really wont go wrong with the service or quality of plants you buy from fishyfeet.

thanks for the comment boboboy, mel i have some anubias, joshy i think you can see moss balls, ive either balls of moss, or some java moss, nudzy ive replied to you message ive more pics of individual plants, sorry about the qualit of some of them, di

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back