Leedsboi86
Fish Addict
Hey everyone.
Since I'm having a flower garden wall and water feature fitted on my Balcony next week I decided to give it a good clean up before my Boyfriend starts work on it.
I found a small hexagon tank out there(Just a cheap plastic one) which I had forgotten about that had Java Moss in it.
The moss has been growing in the tank but I wondered if it's safe to use on my newly set up 71 litre tank.
I have some Mopani wood in my new tank(no fish yet) I was gonna tie it onto that.
Would this be ok?
Would pics help at all?
Thanks
Since I'm having a flower garden wall and water feature fitted on my Balcony next week I decided to give it a good clean up before my Boyfriend starts work on it.
I found a small hexagon tank out there(Just a cheap plastic one) which I had forgotten about that had Java Moss in it.
The moss has been growing in the tank but I wondered if it's safe to use on my newly set up 71 litre tank.
I have some Mopani wood in my new tank(no fish yet) I was gonna tie it onto that.
Would this be ok?
Would pics help at all?
Thanks







