Is There A Problem With The Boards?

Spishkey

Spishkeys Turtle Rescue
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
2,000
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Belgium
have been trying to post replies on a few topics yet my replys dont show on some of them?
also just tried sending a message and i dont think thats working either?
 
'tis bizarre to say the least, i can post here ok but in the welcome section, beginners section, betta section and invertabrate section my posts arent appearing? have now sent two messages and neither are showing in my sent box?
 
Hi Spishkey, I had this problem a few months ago now, I cleared the cookies on my computer and hey presto everything worked again, go into your internet options in explorer or whatever you use and clear history and cookies and see if that works :good:
 
For the PM's you have to tick the box at the bottom for a copy to be stored in the sent box I recall if you didnt tick it you wont get a copy.

For all tech weirdness I am sure Inchworm and/or any other mod would appreciate a PM to let them know. Users are always the best testers.
 
Hi Spishkey :0

I see that you've made three posts after this, and one is in bettas. Since you are not on Mod's Review, they should all be going right online. Is everything OK now? :unsure:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top