Is My Betta Sick or Just Changing Colors?

JayLynn Foss

Reaction score
I've had my betta for about four months now. Before anyone says anything, yes I know his fins are a bit tattered, he is recovering well from some fin rot. My main concern is if he is sick or not. He had started developing white spots on his fins so I thought it was Ich, but it didn't that filmy look to it. Today he suddenly developed the large white spot just under his dorsal fin. Is he sick or just changing colors?
61931302_318019439113427_7771247764490420224_n.jpg

Your betta is most definetly sick. move him to another hospital tank and wait for other member further instructions

I've had my betta for about four months now. Before anyone says anything, yes I know his fins are a bit tattered, he is recovering well from some fin rot. My main concern is if he is sick or not. He had started developing white spots on his fins so I thought it was Ich, but it didn't that filmy look to it. Today he suddenly developed the large white spot just under his dorsal fin. Is he sick or just changing colors?View attachment 91772
Hi and welcome to the forum :hi:

I’m sorry to hear of your difficulties. Is there any chance you could provide results of your parameters currently?

I think @Deanasue might be able to help. She has a lot of experience with bettas.

Best of luck.

I’ve just realised this is a double post, apologies!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back