Is My 29 Gallon Community Tank Fully Stocked?

FishySarah

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a 29 gallon tank that has been up and running for several years now.

It has an aquaclear 50 filter.

IT has:

4 blood fin tetras
3 gold barbs
3 checkered barbs
5 black skirt tetras

I want to add a few more bloodfins What do you think? Another thing I've been contemplating is a 'centerpiece fish' a dwarf gourami of some sort.

Please let me know.
 
It's pretty well stocked. You could easily add some corydoras or kuhli loaches, something like that. A BN pleco would be good also.

By which I mean that the mid level is pretty much full and I wouldn't add much to it.
 
Yeah, that's what they said on the other forum too. Guess I'll leave well enough alone.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top