Is It A Dream Come True?

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
Well today, I nipped in my LFS to show my face, and buy a couple of treatments to get prepared for when i get fish. Well I couldn't get the courage to ask him to his face if he has any work going.

So I got home and rang him up, asked if he remembered me and he did. So I asked him if he has any voluntary work and i said im trying to gain a lot of knowledge in the fish section, and would love to come up a couple times a week and just help out and learn more. He said they had done work experience etc. And then I explained I had left school and was working part time. So he said 'Send your CV in and write down we had this conversation' So I thought to sound better, I would 'pop it in' myself.

So HOPEFULLY! I will get some voluntary work, and maybe some future discounts.

:good:
 
Well today, I nipped in my LFS to show my face, and buy a couple of treatments to get prepared for when i get fish. Well I couldn't get the courage to ask him to his face if he has any work going.

So I got home and rang him up, asked if he remembered me and he did. So I asked him if he has any voluntary work and i said im trying to gain a lot of knowledge in the fish section, and would love to come up a couple times a week and just help out and learn more. He said they had done work experience etc. And then I explained I had left school and was working part time. So he said 'Send your CV in and write down we had this conversation' So I thought to sound better, I would 'pop it in' myself.

So HOPEFULLY! I will get some voluntary work, and maybe some future discounts.

:good:

Sounds very promising :good: Hopefully he will see how hardworking you are & offer you a paid position later on, good luck.

p.s did the tweezers arrive over the bank hols?
 
Hey kari - They did arrive, until my dad accidently snapped them! Thanks though!

Yeah hopefully I will get the job and a paid position later on would be awsome.

I will keep you all updated.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top