Introducing myself

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AquaViva

Reaction score
Hi, im AquaViva
Recently got into the hobby, though my dad has had a tank for almost as long as I've lived, have a new outdoor pond, a 36g, 20g and a pickle jar walstad with a couple shrimp and snails
Some fish i keep are honey gourami, opaline gourami, gardneri killifish, chili rasbora and other schooling tetras and danios. I also have loads of cherry shrimp, 5 amanos amd a bamboo shrimp called woody.
I have bred a few fish, neon tetras, glowlight danios, the killies and my next project will be the chili rabsoras.

Kiko:
Screenshot_20201104-212015_YouTube.jpg

Kikos dad, Bill:
DSC06887.JPG

Kiko! Nice to meet someone from, I see you are from Alabama, are there many fish keepers there?

Hi, im AquaViva
Recently got into the hobby, though my dad has had a tank for almost as long as I've lived, have a new outdoor pond, a 36g, 20g and a pickle jar walstad with a couple shrimp and snails
Some fish i keep are honey gourami, opaline gourami, gardneri killifish, chili rasbora and other schooling tetras and danios. I also have loads of cherry shrimp, 5 amanos amd a bamboo shrimp called woody.
I have bred a few fish, neon tetras, glowlight danios, the killies and my next project will be the chili rabsoras.
Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Awesome that you have breed killies! I love those little guy. Kiko is very cute, along with his dad.

Hope to see you around the forum! :fish:

Still waiting for Jill

Show us Jill

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Awesome that you have breed killies! I love those little guy. Kiko is very cute, along with his dad.

Hope to see you around the forum! :fish:
Haha thanks, kiko is a she btw
And here is Jill for you crispii
DSC06890.JPG
DSC06903.JPG

Ignore the bad decor in those photos, I have rescaped the tank since.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back