B bex1 Fish Crazy Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 255 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 7, 2006 #1 is this med any good? will it harm any of my fish in my tank (see sig) i need to use it as one of my rummy nose has fungus on it. cheers x x
is this med any good? will it harm any of my fish in my tank (see sig) i need to use it as one of my rummy nose has fungus on it. cheers x x
@ombomb Fish Gatherer Joined Jun 3, 2005 Messages 2,573 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Tunbridge Wells Jun 7, 2006 #2 I've used it for fin rot before with no complaints, all fish affected cleared up in 3-4 days.
B bex1 Fish Crazy Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 255 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 7, 2006 #3 thanks for reply. x x
emilythestrange Fishaholic Joined Aug 21, 2008 Messages 424 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location GB Sep 1, 2008 #4 I used this and Ive buried 2 fish in two days. it spread However its my fault in the first place. I did catch it early but they didnt recover, they died within 2 days and another within 1 day
I used this and Ive buried 2 fish in two days. it spread However its my fault in the first place. I did catch it early but they didnt recover, they died within 2 days and another within 1 day