Interesting Addition For My Community Tank?

Lizzie71

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
475
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
In my 2 foot tank I now have a bit of space as the livebearers have moved into my children's smaller tank.

Current stocking is 6 x ray tetras, a bn plec, three otos and lots of cherry shrimps.

I want to add something interesting for the top/middle of the tank.

Here are some possibilities.

A trio of dwarf gouramis.
A pair of rams
A pair of kribs
A group of zebra danios

What would you go for? Any other suggestions?
 
The danios would need more swimming room IMO.

2 rams would be a nice addition, be prepared to lose your shrimp though or at least see them go into hiding. Same with the Kribs I would suspect.

A trio of smaller gourami would be nice, honey would be my choice, or sparkling gouramis are small and pretty.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top