Indo Dat

SatansLittleHelper

Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants: Indo Dat for sale/exchange for large Puffer
Age and condition: age unknown, but young, in excellent condition
Quantity for sale: Just one
Reason for Sale:
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: Negotiable
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:
POA, would possibly swap for large Puffer
Photo098.jpg

hello mate....beautiful fish.....please state where you are located in thread headline...

also please copy/paste and fill out this below...............................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants:
Age and condition:
Quantity for sale:
Reason for Sale:
Delivery or Collection:
Sales price:
Postage & Packaging:
Location: (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title)
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Dave _Oddball....really sorry, i have no idea how to send a PM.. :blush: ?? im in Shropshire and am looking for sensible offers. :good:

dont worry about it, im just impatient! Well when i get home i will get on the computer and work out how far from me you are and get back to you. Do you not have a rough price in mind?
Cheers, Dave

dave multi map says

121.29 miles, about 2 hours 32 mins

thats if your still in laancashire

thats a fair drive isnt it!
Where abouts in shropshire are you?
The further north the better!
Im in lancaster, lancashire so quite far away.
If i was to buy would there be any chance of meeting somewhere?

Dave

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back