In your own opinion what is the best food to use for tropical fish?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

You are better not dividing the question/issue between threads, this can get confusing for members responding as well as yourself. I will check the linked thread now, and if it is this issue of chlorine/ammonia, post if I see anything.
I know... But that thread wasnt getting the answers that i needed and id like to know how to handle my tap water before setting up my tank...

I know... But that thread wasnt getting the answers that i needed and id like to know how to handle my tap water before setting up my tank...
I just posted (twice) in that thread, so keep that discussion there...or start a new thread. But keep a topic in one thread if you can.

I just posted (twice) in that thread, so keep that discussion there...or start a new thread. But keep a topic in one thread if you can.
Ok, will do! Sorry

Does anyone know why people say that the food degrades faster if you mix different foods together in a different container?
Is it just because all food will have to be discarded on the shortest 'use by' date?

I mix my fish foods together all the time and store it in airtight containers and have not had any food go bad as yet. Always nice and crispy....no complaints from the aquarium hooligans, so I guess its all fine.

Hey :)
Any brand that uses only whole ingredients and promtes full transparency on composition and analytics.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back