trout_pout
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2004
- Messages
- 378
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Cardiff, Wales, UK (not australia)
My LFS has been closed for some strange reason and my fish haven't have anything to eat for over 24 hours now so I'm wondering what I can put in the tank seeing as though I've run out of fish food.
I have a lettuce and a tomato in the fridge which isn't really being used, could I perhaps blanche them? and put them in the tank, or scoop out the seeds on the inside of the tomato then blanche it so I can put it in?
I'm really out of ideas.
I have a lettuce and a tomato in the fridge which isn't really being used, could I perhaps blanche them? and put them in the tank, or scoop out the seeds on the inside of the tomato then blanche it so I can put it in?
I'm really out of ideas.








