Imagine It Does!

Imagine it does what????


The filter in the tank lmao, they are replaceable but u have to replace the full lot as they are sealed so it would mean cycling again :S
 
Imagine it does what????


The filter in the tank lmao, they are replaceable but u have to replace the full lot as they are sealed so it would mean cycling again :S


Holds 3 goldfish :)
 
can't comment of the filter but i would imagine that it doesn't work, but i have the saem tank and keep fry in it until 1 or 2cm long, i did have a betta in there at one time, can't imagine it for anything more
 
I never saw an 80 gallon tank look so small, isn't technology great?
 
Still, 3 goldfish is nothing compared to this guy's accomplishment a couple of weeks ago:

ebay item: 200240595509
 
I repeat, ebay ppl are full of crap.

I feel sorry for the :fish:
fa9d_12.JPG
 
With no cover I fear for the neons.

From some of the worse examples that have come through the New to the Hobby section, it seems people who pack lots of fish in tiny tanks have better luck with incompatibilities. My guess is the fish are just too stressed to kill each other.

Out of curiosity, I noticed the angelfish had bent dorsal fins. I've seen that at the LFS a few times, but mine have long straight fins. Is that was happens when they're kept in short tanks?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top