Im Soooo Upset!

Hayleamorgan

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Gt Dunmow, Essex
Today i got up to find my fav fish lying dead on the floor! I burst in to tears, i didnt know what to do. He was def dead and looked like he had been there most of the night! :sad:

I had just moved him in to his new home and it had a small gap around the edge. I have no idea how he managed to fit throught it as he is twice the size of the gap.

He was the coolest fish ever and will be missed loads!!!

:rip: my little Puffy! :byebye:
 
:-( :rip: Little Puffy.

I seem to recall you were looking to buy more Fig 8 puffers. Did you manage to find some friends for your puffs?
 
:-( :rip: Little Puffy.

I seem to recall you were looking to buy more Fig 8 puffers. Did you manage to find some friends for your puffs?

No not yet i have not really looked. was just seeing if anyone had any they didnt want. i will have to now as baby puff is all on his own.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top