tibby25731
Fish Herder
I am sat here, with the front door open, waiting fr the mail van to bring me my baby copper from Netty and Bronzecat. I feel like I am gonna puke, I am so excited! Tracked him and it says he has left the delivery office, so I guess he is having a nice tour of droylsden as I type...
I hope he arrives OK. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!!!!
Here are some pics Netty took of him yesterday before packing him up!
I guess I will struggle to get a good pic of him for a while, he is gonna be settling in... and I have 3 silk plants in a small tank for him, it looks a bit jungle-like in there! He also has a bit of bogwood with an arch in it to swim through!
Here are some pics Netty took of him yesterday before packing him up!
I guess I will struggle to get a good pic of him for a while, he is gonna be settling in... and I have 3 silk plants in a small tank for him, it looks a bit jungle-like in there! He also has a bit of bogwood with an arch in it to swim through!
your funny lol, everytime the mail man arrives for me its always bills and bills and bills lol
Glad he's ok and that you are pleased with him......makes all the hard work worth it!!!
Damn it! Will try tomorrow if we get any sunlight. IF. It has rained almost continuosly in manchester for ages now!






