I'm sooo happy!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Nuttygal! :0)

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this wiv all you peeps....I dragged my Mum and her friend into Pets@Home, and we spent ages in there looking at cats brushes and treats etc etc....so then we wandered off to the back and I saw some giant Fantail/Oranda goldfishes for £20.00. They were 18cm long! I desperatley wanted one and begged my Mum to get me one. So we called over the guy and he told us that there was a bacterial problem in that tank and they were not for sale for another few days. So we looked at baby ones, but they were just plain black. The huge ones were calico and goldy colours. Then we saw more Fantail/Oranda goldfish that were really small - and they had the same colours as the big ones! So I chose one - he's really unusual colours but he's gorgeous! :wub: I called him Suga Dumpling! I'm just soooo happy that I got him! I can't wait to see him grow big!
Anyone else have any stories to share?

I have a Koi story. If you want.

Anyways....I went to a Koi dealers (he seels other Fish too) and he had two MASSIVE Albino Grass Carp. About 2 feet long and fat. Some bloke wanted one of them and the dealer was telling us (a group had now formed to see him try and Net this beast) about how when moving the smaller one it jumped clean out of the water. Yeah yeah I thought. So he was tring to Net the bigger of the two and yes, in took a running jump and cleared the Dealers head, over a shelf and crashed to the floor, with you can immagine an almighty thud. He got the Carp and put it back in the water, it had a few scratches. He informed us that it would be fine, they are amazing healers. The man who wanted to buy it still bought it. £275. With a guarentee of course.

Most reactions

Back