I'm new

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nice to meet you TFF! :)

Though I believe we already met! LOL :laugh:

Hey welcome to the crazy place we all call home. If you see a name you don't recognize in a post it's probably a nick name some poor sap got stuck with. Here's a run down on some of them just to help you out.

MSS: Master Sturgon Surgon (Dragon Slayer)
Master: Cichlidmaster
White bear drinker no hair: Davy Renyolds (also the boss)
LOL man: Pete (every one of his posts has lol in it)

Watch out for typos. Davy has a famous one on the boards at the moment. He said he had a couple of bears instead of typing beers. That was a few months ago that happened. If the typo is good it'll never die. I think that's about it. We like to have fun and the board is very relaxed and is good for a few laughs a day. Hope you enjoy your time here. Rose

Welcome to the funnest fish site on the web! Thanks to Feargal, You are now nicknamed FFN I guess. Welcome...
8)

GL,

I think you've been having too many 'nuns and coke's" :laugh:

I think I'll take the bears over the nuns and cokes.  Not a fan of nuns.  Martini

Martini, I thought you were going AWOL or was it MIA. One or the other. When. :0

By the way excuse my ignorance, got carried away. A very warm welcome to you. As you may have gathered we are all looney tunes in here. I think this should be a pre-requisite to be able to join. :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome FNN...see it's catchy. We all get these nicknames so don't worry to much.

Me, I'm cichlidmaster...AKA Master. Go figure :p :p :D

Don't let Larry fool you. Anyone with more fish than all the local pet stores combined, deserves to be called Master! 8)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back