I'm hooked on my tank!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

liamsart

Reaction score
Dearest forum members,

I'm the proud new owner of a 96l tank that I got just over 3 weeks ago! I'm very impressed with this forum and will probably be posting hundreds of questions in the weeks to come, so be prepared! At the mo my tank is still cycling with the help of 3 guppies and 3 platys, and I just got some Siamese Algae Eaters to help get rid of my brown algae. I'll be posting some pics of my tank soon so y'all can take the piss! :blush:

Welcome liamsart! I am sure you will find the answers you need! I dont take no piss!

Hi liamsart...Welcome to the forum. :D As Tanked says, ask away, we love to try and help. Have fun and enjoy your fish...cant wait to see the pics :thumbs:

Welcome and i just wanted to say that i am also new to this forum and that i just love it. :D There are so many great topics, that you can find tons of information everyday. :lol: I wanted to say that you all are great, and keep up the great work, you have made me very happy that i found all of you, and hope that you love this forum as much as i do. :D
Sandy

cool cant wait to see the pic and people didnt laught at my tank its a monstrosity so you should be safe enough. I promise not to take the piss ;)

Most reactions

Back