thefaxmachine
Fish Fanatic
I feel I must share this! I'm over the moon!
My favourite fish - my red eye tetras, well, just done a water change and I'm sure I spotted a single fry of theirs.
So, I've just spent the last hour watching the tank and low-and-behold its there. About a centimetre long. I don't try and breed fish or usually seperate my fish when they spawn/give birth etc but to have an extra addition to my 8 red eyes is brilliant.
Its so cute too.
If its about a CM long in length, how long do you reckon its been in my tank since hatching?
(sorry for such a lame post, but its really made my day!)
My favourite fish - my red eye tetras, well, just done a water change and I'm sure I spotted a single fry of theirs.
So, I've just spent the last hour watching the tank and low-and-behold its there. About a centimetre long. I don't try and breed fish or usually seperate my fish when they spawn/give birth etc but to have an extra addition to my 8 red eyes is brilliant.
Its so cute too.
If its about a CM long in length, how long do you reckon its been in my tank since hatching?
(sorry for such a lame post, but its really made my day!)









