If You Were A Fish.............

Spishkey

Spishkeys Turtle Rescue
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
2,000
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Belgium
which one would you be and why?




*sorry, i am a little bored*


i think i'd be a comon plec. just hanging round upside under wood all day sounds great to me.
 
I wouldnt mind as long as I was looked after properly and pampered :D Few prawns now and again would be nice :lol:
 
minx i would imagine you something like a
caption0fish.jpg


cid_X_MA1_1203194635aol.gif
 
yes now your getting somewhere,,jags are handsome and evil too boot

Oh yes if i had a tank big enough i would be nicking youre brutus off you :shifty: lol as hardly see them for sale around here :unsure:
:lol: come thurs/fri he shall not be with me anymore, has to go to a bigger tank, cant find one yet so a friend from southamptons taking him for his 300gallon tank,,should be more space for him :sad: as much as i will miss his evil tendensys
 
I would be a male betta crowntail in a dark red body, and electric blue rays going down the fin..my perfect fish!

Simple I know, yet violent when I want to be..

D.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top