If You Are Selling Plants.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

jaycat

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello,

could I just ask all the very kind folk who pass on plants to please be generous.

Once again I have received 5 very ragged cuttings that I don't think will last more than 2 days.

Many thanks to ALL the people who just ask for p&p and then post many cuttings. I'm sure people don't mind paying, but please be fair.

Thanks for reading. :good:

Hello,

could I just ask all the very kind folk who pass on plants to please be generous.

Once again I have received 5 very ragged cuttings that I don't think will last more than 2 days.

Many thanks to ALL the people who just ask for p&p and then post many cuttings. I'm sure people don't mind paying, but please be fair.

Thanks for reading. :good:

I am sorry for your disappointment Jackie, but I can assure you that these are not ragged cuttings and they will certainly thrive given the correct care and attention.

What you have, is a potted plant supplied to me directly from Plants Alive (minus the pot and foam binding) I have never had any problem with any of their plants, and only sold this on as it was surplus.

All plants died 4 days after they arrived, just withered and died as I thought they would. :no:

Most reactions

trending

Back