Idk Where This Goes

Yep. This is a great game, I always used to play it at school. Pretty fun when your bored.
 
the plugin is just flash its not harmful at all i used to play that game all the time
 
the plugin is just flash its not harmful at all i used to play that game all the time

nah i already have flash, i never trust sites that need you to install 'their software' before you can view their content.
 
My best friend used to play that all the time our first year of college. She got so into it I would be talking to her and she wouldn't even know about it. So I didn't get answered alot... :grr: :sly:

Oh well. :)
 
heh i used to play that game all the time... even downloaded it to my moms palm piolet before a long car trip... heh it was like 5 dollars too... *rolls eyes* oh well it was worth it
 

Most reactions

Back
Top