Id This Fish Please!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

supermatelot

Reaction score
My girlfriend bought it me and she cannot remember what it was sold as.

P2160025.jpg

Also,could anybody ID the plants,they came as small bulbs,I believe they could be a lotus??

No!

I've had dave for 3 years now and he lives with tetras,guppies,clown loach,mollies....lots of tankmates and never once have I seen him aggressive.He just fumbles aimlessly when there is food in the tank.Luckily,everything is quick enough to get away!

His favourite trick is to strike a catalogue pose on top of one of my corries!

P2160020.jpg

Your risk, I wouldn't advise it it could end up nasty.. :good: .
My acf would eat on average 4-5 normal sized feeder minnows a day. Today I got larger ones because they had some instock, and he's eaten a medium, a large, and a full grown female betta that died in my community tank, along with some bring shrimp that she caught while it was floating... Shes only 3 inches (in body length) right now.. If you ever have a fish go missing its the frogs dinner... My frog would eat around a dozen neon tetras in a sitting if I let her have them..

Hmmmm,maybe my frog is a little slow then...the tetra count has been 9 ever since I put them in some time ago.I feed him prawns by hand daily and he clears up any bloodworm left over from feeding the others also.Maybe he is never hungry enough to go for the live ones!I say "he" but Dave is actually a female.

I don't know how big a prawn is, or how healthy they are for frogs, just make sure you keep her a bit chunky, that way she isn't fast enough to catch the tetras, if she goes hungry even a day she'll go after them for sure.

I don't know how big a prawn is, or how healthy they are for frogs, just make sure you keep her a bit chunky, that way she isn't fast enough to catch the tetras, if she goes hungry even a day she'll go after them for sure.

Prawns are good for ACFs,I also as a treat feed chopped up steak/beefheart occasionally.Important to rinse the meat thoroughly first though as any excess fat can cause a stroke.

Can anybody ID my plants please?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back