Synirr "No one is a failure unless you try" Joined Mar 18, 2004 Messages 7,149 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Texas Dec 21, 2005 #1 Help me out here, guys? http/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=119625
J jdcuneo New Member Joined Dec 19, 2005 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 21, 2005 #2 looks like some kind of goby. dont know which.
F Fella Research! Joined Jul 18, 2005 Messages 2,674 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Dec 21, 2005 #3 I don't know what he is, but he looks great
Mad Duff Fishaholic Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 530 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Middlesbrough, UK Dec 21, 2005 #4 I would say almost certainly a species of Etheostoma, possibly Etheostoma Microperca or Etheostoma Fusiforme (I have seen a green morph of this species).
I would say almost certainly a species of Etheostoma, possibly Etheostoma Microperca or Etheostoma Fusiforme (I have seen a green morph of this species).
-cAtFiSh- Fish Herder Joined Apr 26, 2004 Messages 1,241 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Central Coast, NSW Australia Dec 21, 2005 #5 i have no idea what it is...but it sure is cute!