Ich problems... again

I feel for you david, so sorry to hear that.
Good luck next time.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I hope all turns out well for you after the clean.

Thanks I hope so too. I also hope someplace will take them cause if not I don't know what to do... I may have to euthanize some of the sickly looking ones. :-(

Yeah but I don't want to go to the trouble to get rid of 7 or so "iffy" looking fish. Charlie I'm keeping for sure, I'll just divide my 5 gallon and plop him in there with Lucifer, my other betta. But the other ones gotta go. If nobody wants them I don't know what to do.

Thanks, but I don't know if mine is a male. In fact I have no idea how he knows his is a female, since it is not part of a pair.

i'm sure you know but in case ya don't it's super easy to post on craigslist. especially free fish. if i was in your area i would certainly take your fish sick or not. i bet you could find someone.
good luck!

gaya1111 said:
i'm sure you know but in case ya don't it's super easy to post on craigslist. especially free fish. if i was in your area i would certainly take your fish sick or not. i bet you could find someone.
good luck!
Yeah but I'm not about to give a $20 fish away for free. :p I will ask the LFS about $10 store credit for it or something like that.

David said:
canarsie11 said:
Putting charlie in the tank with lucifer, would that not putlucifer at risk :blink:
But I'm dividing the tank. :blink:
I have no experience with a divided tank. :dunno:

However, correct me if I am wrong. All this does is keep fish apart they still share the same water correct :blink: .

So if charlie has been in tank with ick infestation, he may be immuned but he may still infect your 5 gallon, and since lucifer never had ick............. :blink:

Ah. Never thought of that. But then again, Charlie was the only fish in the tank that never actually got ich...

David said:
Ah. Never thought of that. But then again, Charlie was the only fish in the tank that never actually got ich...
Are you listening :crazy: , just because he actually never had ick. He can still introduce it to your 5 gallon :blink: Because he has been exposed to it :eek:

Ok ok hold your horses. I won't do it then. I'll just plop him in a bowl, hows that? I'm sure he'll be really happy after the 46 gallon.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back