I Will Have £300 Soon!

Declan

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Milton Keynes
Hi all,

Soon I will be getting £300 minimun and I would love to get a tank for my room, although my house is made of timber frames so it cant be too big..

Any suggestions, tank, size, preferably with a stand, and please bear in mind that I would have to buy everything, gravel, plants, fish, * assuming that filter etc.. comes with it *

Thanks, D.
 
I think you should give me the money as I can soon find something fishy to spend it on :lol:

OK nothing too heavy, so say under 200L, now do you want new or used?

A new juwel rio 180 is £280ish, delivered with gravel, media, heater etc.
 
rio 180 is a lovely size, big enough for some nice fish but still small enough you will not need 1000's of plants to fill it!
 
I think you should give me the money as I can soon find something fishy to spend it on :lol:

OK nothing too heavy, so say under 200L, now do you want new or used?

A new juwel rio 180 is £280ish, delivered with gravel, media, heater etc.
Ideally I would like it new so I can make it mine and look after them very carefully..

I would also like bubbles and bogwood and live plants and so on so I am thinking £50 for all of that..so £250 for the tank and a 200L would way a bomb! I'm thinking more 150..

Thanks anywho!

D.
 
my 240, you i lifted with my dad easy. and you are not going to want to move it with water in it!! how about 120l? a rekord 120 by juwel? thats a good size, i will be getting rid of mine around xmas time.
 
Dont forget to have a look in any garden centers that are close to you they have some good deals on tanks and stands :good:
 
i have a 6x2x2 and a jewel 260L vision upstairs in my bedroom.

thats on a timber floor.

200L is fine
 
Didn't you just get rid of two four-footers?
Yeah I did but they are from fish house, and have nothing on them, I dont know the make or anything so getting anything for it would be a struggle let alone a stand..

D.

i have a 6x2x2 and a jewel 260L vision upstairs in my bedroom.

thats on a timber floor.

200L is fine
Its a timber framed house..Im not worried about the floor..t'is only carpet.. lol

D.
 
Just make sure your tank lies at right angles to the beams. A tank around the 200l mark, although heavy would be fine!

You should be able to pick up a very nice tank for your budget including decor. My advise would be to get the biggest you can afford, as you will always want bigger.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top