I want to see pics of your veiltail or crowntail bettas.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Much easier for you to do a search and have a look at pictures people have already posted! lol

What if he wants to see the forum people's fish? :)

No harm there.

That is exactly what Mamashack was referring to. There is a picture section on this forum found HERE. I don't have a veiltail (just a very handsome crowntail) so no pics to share unfortunately!

Thanks Ninjouzata - I did of course mean a search within the forum and you are dead right there's no harm in wanting to see other members' fish, Diddlebug.
Presumably that's why members post their pictures in the first place.

It says content currently not available. Hmm D:

This is Discord. He doesn't flare much unfortunately. He's a balloon crowntail so has more webbing between his rays I think?
SAM_3340_zpsba98918a.jpg

SAM_3442_zpsaec37c15.jpg

This is his tank :D He lives with 6 sterbai cories, lots of MTS, and mystery snails.
SAM_3776_zps60f34282.jpg

Uhrm maybe? I've had him a year and they're usually 1 or 2 years old I think when you get them at the store. He's from Walmart and was love at first sight. I hope to have him for a few more years :3

This is Roland. It's not the best picture for his color, but you can see his tail well. I don't have any pics right now of my 2 other VTs Rogue and Jetta. I also have a crowntail, a plakat double tail, and an unknown quantity of a 6-7 week old baby.
Roland_zpsaa4931d4.jpg

yeh so the title sais it all i luv bettas and i wanna see what my friends have

Finn - Platinum crowntail betta
Finn5thFeb20141d.jpg

D'Artagnan - over the rainbow bridge now :(
Dartagnan3rdJan2012.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back