I need someones advice

Angel Lady

Pet of the Month Leader
Reaction score
at the end of each fish i have has a red streak like a bursted vein I dont understand what is going on could it be where my ph crashed a couple of nights ago what is this called and what could I do to treat it all the readings are 0 except nitrites and it is 0.25 I dont know why it is up but if they are anybody here knows what this might be please let me know

i figured out what was wrong all by my self the reason why my ph was crashing was because of me not doing enough reading I was sorta trying to hold off on changing my water I was waiting on my tank to cycle the only thing I done was caused my ammonium to convert into a highly toxic ammonia which nearly killed off all my fish they all have red streaks I waited longer enough for all of you all to answer me so I done some reasearch on my own. I'm not the best in the world but when you love your fish enough you will stay up for days and nites if you have to in order to save them.

fks&m,

Apologies for not replying. I can only speak for myself, but I am having a hard time getting on the board in the late afternoon/evening.

I have a lot going on right now and just can't find free time!!!

Glad you were able to research and find the problem however!!

How are your fish doing today??

CM

does that sound right to you CM because they looked awful the balas were staying in one place and I knew right then they were something wrong then I looked at thier tails and I saw red streaks so I went to the pet store and bought me a book on fresh water fish and found out what was going on I was lucky to find out in enough time I hope I didnt mess up the cycle I have managed not to lose any fish at all they seem to be doing fine. Thanks CM.

Most reactions

Back