I need for every one to read this

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hey dragon that one man cant sell me one of those filters so what do you recommend me to buy I need to do something pretty quick so if you care please figure out something for me to do.

Why would you NOT recommend an API filter Mac? Mine has been installed for a year now and I've had no problems with my water quality. Sometimes I may have had to change the cartridge a little more often especially after a long storm, but I would expect that from receiving water from a natural source. Apart from that I've experienced no problems.

FSAM. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would still stand by my recommendation of an API filter. However make some enquiries first, either by using a search engine or contacting an on-line aquatic warehouse. There are several in the U.K but I don't know if they'll export. You might be better contacting the same in the U.S.
I don't mean to sound vague, but I don't know the types of warehouses you have over there, but if you need to know what it is that the filter does then I would suggest you contact API using the search engines for their website address.

i'm not sure but it doesn't sound good. if i were you i'd buy water. but thats just me. :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back