I Might Be Getting A 30-Gallon~

Amberleaf

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
780
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Ontario, Canada (If you want to know my city you'r
First my high school orientation goes well; now, this. :)

Recently my hamster died (R.I.P., Squik :( ), and I'm not allowed to get another one. No hamster could match Squik, anyways. <3 :lol:

So, I have been shopping around for another fish tank to go in that empty spot in my room. ^^; And, a couple of days ago, I found this. :hyper:

'30 gallon aquarium cw. lights, pump, filter, heater and mahoganey stand. currently have 4 mature convict ciclids in tank4 - 6'', 18 mnth old, $100.00 obo'

It seemed pretty good, so I got my Mom to call the guy. She had to leave a message, but we're hoping to be called back. I don't necessarily want the cichlids that come with it -- so, I'm going to be asking if there's any chance that we can leave them with the guy. :)

Eek! ^^; *dances* :) >:3 :3
 
wow, thats a pretty good price, in Winnipeg a lot of people sell tanks of 30 gallons with maybe a heater and maybe if youre lucky, a filter, for $200, though recently i saw a 40 gallon tank for $60. and a 50 gallon for $70? i would have bought them or at least one, but my mommy wont let me get them, but at least shes letting my get a 30 gallon nano reef!


what will you put in it if you get it?
 
Well, for starters, I will be putting my stock of 10 neon tetras, 3 mickey mouse platies, and 4 white cloud mountain minnows from my 10-gallon (hugely over-stocked.... I knows >.<;) into the 30-gallon, ands.... Well, I'm just kinda going on from theres. ^^;

Although, it's already pretty much *guaranteed* that I'm getting some female Bettas for that particular tank, some guppies, and some more platies.... ^^;
 

Most reactions

Back
Top