I love to make pictures of insects

emeraldking15 66

Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
6,975
Reaction score
10,857
Points
113
Location
NL
One of my hobbies is taking pictures. And nature photos in particular. Something I do love to do is taking pictures of insects.
Overhere some of my pictures.
IMG_1415a.webp

IMG_1563a.webp

IMG_1393a.webp

IMG_2772a.webp

IMG_2792a.webp

IMG_3457.webp

IMG_3463.webp

IMG_3514b.webp

Bees 088a.webp

DSCF0098a.webp
 
I went through a phase where I was fascinated with photographing bees, especially bees in flight. It takes a lot of patience.
It definitely does. Probably the hardest is flys.
 
Very nice! Here are some of mine...
View attachment 97312
View attachment 97313
View attachment 97314
View attachment 97315
View attachment 97318
View attachment 97319
View attachment 97320
Butterfly’s are my favorite! :)

What camera do you use @emeraldking ?

(In picture #5 look for the prangmantis and in picture #7 look for the tiny bug on the flower.)
Majestic Monarch. Pretty flowers, too.

Just on a tangent...Have you all heard about the man that disappeared and they found in a well? I think he was a Monarch butterfly advocate. I would put a link but not sure how...ugh.
 
No, not heard that story. Do you use a PC or a phone/tablet? And what brand is it?
 
No, not heard that story. Do you use a PC or a phone/tablet? And what brand is it?
. I would put a link but not sure how...ugh.
Now I think I can.
Someone please correct me if posting this link from somewhere else breaks any forum rules. The source is included in the link.

 
@vanalisa The link is fine. It is not blatant advertising of your own website nor a link to a rival fish forum :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top