I have a fully fishless cycled 200L deep tank, moderately well planted and with bogwood, rock and a fine to medium gravel substrate. The present stock, which seem to be living happily together are:
2 Angels
4 powder blue Dwarf Gouramis
5 Blue Cochu Tetras
1pair young German Blue Rams
1female Kribensis
1 Male yellow Lab
1 Golden Nugget Plec
1 Leopard Frog Plec (L134)
Future additions were to be 6 Silver Hatchet Fish
and 3 Yoyo Loaches
I've been told that the plecs get to big(6-7") and (4 1/2) respectively for my tank and the Lab shouldn't be in there and the Gouramis will be too aggressive.
Thing is , I love them all....Help!!
2 Angels
4 powder blue Dwarf Gouramis
5 Blue Cochu Tetras
1pair young German Blue Rams
1female Kribensis
1 Male yellow Lab
1 Golden Nugget Plec
1 Leopard Frog Plec (L134)
Future additions were to be 6 Silver Hatchet Fish
and 3 Yoyo Loaches
I've been told that the plecs get to big(6-7") and (4 1/2) respectively for my tank and the Lab shouldn't be in there and the Gouramis will be too aggressive.
Thing is , I love them all....Help!!
This is so frustrating. I had researched all the fish for this tank over the weeks it was cycling. All except the Yellow Lab, that is! I fell in love with him in the LFS yesterday and bought him on impulse when the man said he would be fine with the fish I had! I know I've got be sensible about this, but it's reallly disappointing. He looks great in the tank with the Angels and the Krib especially. Oh well....






