I Lost My Fish

killudead

Fish Crazy
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
USA
I bought 2 rummy nose tetras to add to the 2 i already have in my 75g. see journal down below for more info
1 of them is now MIA. I have searched and searched, and cleaned like i normally do on sundays. No sign of him anywhere. He was in there yesterday and last night. The only thing I can think of is that he is dead and his body is floating behind something and I cannot see him. I doubt he is hiding. I took every ornament out of the tank and still no luck.
is heavily planted which adds to the issue of finding him.
 
I was reading some of the other posts about lost fish. I think the biggest issue is. Not knowing what happened. Or why is it that the little buggers like to jump out at night when we are sleeping or while we are at work. Stupid jobs!!!
There are about 30 fish in there, about 8 shrimp Amano and cherry. What are the chances they ate it up like that.
errr... goodbye little friend.
 
I have had missing fish before too. 2 ottos were MIA petty sure they starved and the pleco eat them. Ottos can be hard to keep. Then the other day I added 5 new small tetras to the tank one of my tiny ones was no where to be found an hour after they were added 4 were hideing in the corner and not tiny 5th fish. I think my keyhole or acara eat it. Or he jumped out. The tetra going missing was weird one. When ever a fish is missing I always think they will show up but they never do. One time I thought my female betta was missing. But she found an awesome hide out in my pirate ship bubbler. Crazy fish.
 
i had the same problem, mine just disappeared from the face of the earth =/
 

Most reactions

Back
Top