I Laughed Untill I Lost My Breath

Reguar garden peas roseyt, by the way you have a beautiful tank, is that a sand bottom? I didn't know you could do that can you give me some more info. Much appreciated.Thanks....John, tankedagain
 
Reguar garden peas roseyt, by the way you have a beautiful tank, is that a sand bottom? I didn't know you could do that can you give me some more info. Much appreciated.Thanks....John, tankedagain

Hi + thanks, > So it's tinned Garden peas for supper then!

As for sand....I got it from Aquatic/Garden Centre after seeing it in some shop displays. It took two large bags costing 12 pounds each, and it is pre-cleaned> although you wash it a couple of times to be sure!

I have gravel in other tanks and the plants tend to last longer, but I much prefer the look of sand. +Clown Loaches love to burrow in it!

:good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top