I know nothing!

trout_pout

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I was recently in pets at home due to my brother and sister wanted a rabbit
As I drifted off through the shop i noticed the fish tanks, I always look at the fish contained but never actually looked at them properly. I have £200 in the bank and I am thinking about getting some fish / tank / equipment etc.
Been looking around for a few hours and found this place. :unsure:
I'm a bit short on fish knowlege due to I have only just started my interest with them, I am wanting to breed my fish so when some die it will hurt less painfully.
:cool:

:fish: Hiya and welcome :D
The best way to keep happy, healthy fish is to research,research,research oh and don't forget to do some research :D

:hi: to the forum.

This forum is a great place to do research. Lots of info pinned here and you can answer questions and get pretty good answers.

Check out books on general fish care and then decide what type of fish you want. Bring your selections here and we'll try to help you out.

:hi: to the forum i have learn lots of things here so i hope there is plenty in store for you.

Pets at home rocks in staffordshire but the 2 ladys that work there are very slow at serving and catching the fish. :sly: i get very inpatchient with them sometimes.

:D hiya trout_pout ...Welcome to the forum :D

We all started exactly where you are .....knowing nothing - good part for you is that you've found the forum before you got the tank and the fish......will make it a lot less stressful for you and your future fish. Post and let us know what size tank you've been looking at ....and the fish that interest you :D

There's so much joy in fishkeeping - in watching them, caring for them and then if you're lucky seeing them breed........only one slight problem with it though...... :rolleyes: it's addictive :p

have fun

sue

Hi trout_pout :D

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

suemack is right. We all started at the beginning. :nod: But don't worry, you have friends here to help guide you and before very long you will be helping other newbies get started. :nod:

Most reactions

Back