Harlequins
***Corydora Crazy***
I popped into Pets @ Home for dog/cat food,popped over to see the fish,which does sadden me,has i always see dead fish,here's 3 pics i took in the first few tanks i came across,made me cross so i couldn't look at anymore. 
I told the girl on the desk has i left but she didn't seem that bothered,
This was in the shark tank,3 dead albino sharks?
One at the back,one in the centre by the bogwood and the other one floating around in front of the bogwood.

This was a gourami,just floating there dead,poor soul

And here's an albino cory in the centre on its back,also seen another one stuck around the side of the rock


I told the girl on the desk has i left but she didn't seem that bothered,
This was in the shark tank,3 dead albino sharks?
One at the back,one in the centre by the bogwood and the other one floating around in front of the bogwood.
This was a gourami,just floating there dead,poor soul

And here's an albino cory in the centre on its back,also seen another one stuck around the side of the rock









