I Just Lost 6 Fish In 2 Days!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I would say to add all your LR at once, let it go throught its mini cycle & then after all your readings settle, then & only then begin reintroducing your Livestock SLOWLY
:good:

But what about the Tang? ;)

Ohh Missed that :blush:

Where he sneak that little bugger in from :shifty:

If you are keeping the Tang in the tank as you add the LR then Defo go with Skifletch's advice :good: :good:
If you are removing him to the temporary tank then I personally would add all the LR at once

How long will the LR be out of water (from LFS to your tank) & is it fully cured

I would say to add all your LR at once, let it go throught its mini cycle & then after all your readings settle, then & only then begin reintroducing your Livestock SLOWLY
:good:

But what about the Tang? ;)

Ohh Missed that :blush:

Where he sneak that little bugger in from :shifty:

If you are keeping the Tang in the tank as you add the LR then Defo go with Skifletch's advice :good: :good:
If you are removing him to the temporary tank then I personally would add all the LR at once

How long will the LR be out of water (from LFS to your tank) & is it fully cured
probably about 15-20 minutes from LFS to my tank. Yes it is fully cured.
My tang is at a friends in their SW tank.

Oh nice, if the tang is away from your tank, go ahead and buy it all at once if you can afford it :). Then you dont have to worry about a nitrite spike. Very nice

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back