I Have A Dilemma

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Blubble37

Ohai dere c:
Reaction score
FREE GUPPIES TO YOU ALL PLEASE TAKE THEM PLEASE

They have exploded XD literally exploded, one i bought turned out to be pregnant, a month or so down the line i have about 20 fry.. there's a male in the tank causing absolute havoc

So, anyone want some free fish? They're being properly cared for and fed, and they just keep coming, you could have your very own endless fountain of guppies, imagine that ;D

In all srsns, pls take some

Oooh no!

Whereabouts are you, buddy?

has anyone ever though of using guppies as pirahna food

noobgamers said:

I thought it was Illegal to have feeder fish in UK.

Ch4rlie said:

really i never thought it was illegal to feed fish to other fish althnough know i trhink about i i am begining to question my ethics

if it happens accidentally, say, a parent eating their own fry that's fine, but not deliberate feeding of live fish to other fish

That's what I was told as well. It's common in the US but illegal here. That's why you won't find feeder guppies for sale in UK LFS's.

Ethically, I don't know. I actually feel more strongly against catching wild fish for sale as pets than I do about feeding live captive fish to other fish.

noobgamers said:
Like charlie said, feeding fish to any animal is illegal there haha. No one is penalized yet though i think

Most reactions

Back