saz326
Fish Herder
Now its back to work time I can finally get onto the internet....
Santa bought me a CO2 kit, A nice precise valve and pressure reducer kit so I can now make my plants flourish.
I had tried the home made ones, but with a limited space around the tank I couldnt have bottles standing with yeast solution in them without making the room look aweful.
So we bought a cylinder of CO2 from a tool shop. After looking around at CO2 bottles and seeing the prices, we settled for a unit from a tool shop that is designed to be used with welding equipment... a 600g bottle for £9.. (Grade 2 CO2 so not pure. 99% CO2 with just a hint of nitrogen - which wont harm. )
After buying a permanent CO2 test, and doing many pH checks on the tank, it all looks like it is settling down. I have a good level of CO2, the plants already look slightly pinker (good growth).
Who else got prezzies for their fishies from santa? And are they any good?
Santa bought me a CO2 kit, A nice precise valve and pressure reducer kit so I can now make my plants flourish.
I had tried the home made ones, but with a limited space around the tank I couldnt have bottles standing with yeast solution in them without making the room look aweful.
So we bought a cylinder of CO2 from a tool shop. After looking around at CO2 bottles and seeing the prices, we settled for a unit from a tool shop that is designed to be used with welding equipment... a 600g bottle for £9.. (Grade 2 CO2 so not pure. 99% CO2 with just a hint of nitrogen - which wont harm. )
After buying a permanent CO2 test, and doing many pH checks on the tank, it all looks like it is settling down. I have a good level of CO2, the plants already look slightly pinker (good growth).
Who else got prezzies for their fishies from santa? And are they any good?








