i got another real good deal

Angel Lady

Pet of the Month Leader
Reaction score
I got another 55 gallon set up stand and all the goodies for 100 bucks at walmart. I didnt even know that they ad oak stand and tanks until I saw the sign that said clearnce 100 it said the regular price was 299 so now I have 2 55 gallon tanks and 1 75 gallon 1 20 long gallon 4 10 gallon tanks I dont have a clue as to what I am going to put in them all sharks is all I have and 2 angels 2 male bettas 5 grown mollies and 200 babie mollie fry which I plan on doing something with like giving them away 2 bala sharks 3 corys some ideals would be nice on which fish to put where and I should let you all know I plan on some kenny i's and fire mouth one tank is going to be of them.

Good deal! I wonder if they have them on clearance here too... time to go to wally world and see :)

Shawn

Gawd, I wish they would go on clearence here! They are still $150!

good deal fksm.

I wish I had room for that many tanks, but nope. tiny apt with a 55, a 10 and a 5. i hve been given strict orders by my better half that I am to get no more tanks :(

Congrats on the new tank, just make sure that you properly and fully cycle it before you add anything. That will save you a lot of problems and heartache later on.

Most reactions

Back