I Got A 3Ft Tank With A Load Of Fish In It And I Got An Albino Red Tai

daniel_2kaii9

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hey, i got a 3ft tank with a load of fish in it and i got an albino red tail shark and a black red tail shark and there like attacking my other fish and sometimes even killing them what can i do shall i put more hiding places in there or enything ?
thanks
 
the tank isnt big enough for 1 shark let alone 2 they are just protecting what they think is their teratory. if i were you i would take both sharks out to save yourself alot of head aches....
 
What other fish do you have in with them?
Red tailed sharks are really agressive, I have one, it killed 10 tiger barbs and is now in a tank with cichlids and will chase them. It is recommended that these fish should be kept without other sharks as they will fight each other. I also think (from memory here so dont quote me) that rtbs should be in a minimum 4ft tank. It maybe why you are having problems. Adding more hiding places may help those fish that can hide from them, but once the shark wants a fish dead its days are numbered.
Just my experience with them.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top