I found Endlers!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

guppymonkey

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I was at my local petsmart and saw endlers! They had priced at two and a half dollars. I really wanted to get a couple of them but its getting cold here and I didn't want to lose them on the trip home. I want to go back when its daylight and its a little warmer. They will probably be gone by then though. :-(

You were at PETsMART! you could have purcased a bag of wood chips and stuck the fish into the middle of it(in the bag of water of coarse) and that would have kept him nice and warm on the ride home. Sure it would have cost 5 bucks but there are so many uses for aromatic cedar.

Opcn

omg im so jealous!!! i want endlers so bad!! maybe i'll ask my petsmart if they can order them in!! you just gotta go back and get them so that i can live vicariously thru u!! hhehehehe buhbye ~dEx :*

poindexter said:
omg im so jealous!!! i want endlers so bad!! maybe i'll ask my petsmart if they can order them in!! you just gotta go back and get them so that i can live vicariously thru u!! hhehehehe buhbye ~dEx :*
HAHAHA! I might go back sunday and see if they are still there. My PetsMart is next door to a Target so I am going to see if they have insulated lunch bags and maybe that will help some. I have wanted endlers since I first saw a picture of them online but never thought I would see them in a store. The ones I saw were about half an inch long so I am assuming they were juveniles. I will have to keep them in my fry tank until I can get another tank or until they are large enough to go with the community tank. I hope my girlfriend doesn't get too mad about them, I tried explaining how its rare to see them in stores but she just doesn't understand. When I talk about fish she just sighs and rolls her eyes. :lol:

Where can I see pics of Endlers? I would like to know what to look for!

yup i would like to see some pics have never seen them here in the uk either

Most reactions

Back