Hi sorry I didn't know where to post this. As I was feeding my 2 platys I noticed an orange thing on the side of the glass. I looked closer and it was a snail then out the corner of my eye I noticed one on the other side too. I went to get my phone to take a pic and the first one was gone
I definitely didn't imagine it, there were 2. I managed to get a pic of the 2nd one but they seem to have disappeared.
It's not very clear but just to show you the colour.
These are the plants I have in my tank will they have come from them?
I have never seen them before and now they seem to have gone. What type of snails are these please and are they harmful?
Thanks
I definitely didn't imagine it, there were 2. I managed to get a pic of the 2nd one but they seem to have disappeared.It's not very clear but just to show you the colour.
These are the plants I have in my tank will they have come from them?
I have never seen them before and now they seem to have gone. What type of snails are these please and are they harmful?
Thanks
.






