cheerycherry
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2008
- Messages
- 110
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
After seeing pics of some amazing tanks with rocks I just cant figure out what im doing wrong
I tried for 3 hours today to try and build up rocks in my rio 300 and its just not happening!! I cant make any hidy-holes and they all keep falling down much to my irritation and my patience has gone so ive given up for the day.Seriously is it that hard?
Really wanted to sort it out today and get the sand in tonight then fill it up but obviously cant now
Any tips on rocks please?
Ive been trying with river cobbles so maybe getting big boulders is the way to go?
I tried for 3 hours today to try and build up rocks in my rio 300 and its just not happening!! I cant make any hidy-holes and they all keep falling down much to my irritation and my patience has gone so ive given up for the day.Seriously is it that hard?
Really wanted to sort it out today and get the sand in tonight then fill it up but obviously cant now
Any tips on rocks please?
Ive been trying with river cobbles so maybe getting big boulders is the way to go?







