I am a newbie too!

peach3

Reaction score
Just found this site! Looks great. I have a 3 month old 30 gallon community, freshwater tank. I also started a smaller 10 gallon tank about a month ago. I have lots of questions. I will be posting my latest in the emergency topic as one of my fat Mollies got 'stuck' last night.
I have rapidly become totally hooked on this delightful hobby. I want my little buddies to have a safe and happy home. I am trying to follow the advise of the pros. Sights like this one are wonderful. I never knew you all were here until I did a few searches and found you!
Thanks for your support!

Peach3

Welcome peach3. It is very nice of you to be so complimentary about our site. We like to think of ourselves as a family unit. It would be nice if you completed the part regarding your location, so we all know who and where we are talking to.
Enjoy you stay with us.

:hi: to the forum! I think you will really like it here because we help each other out and we do have a few good stories and pix to share. I must warn you, the more you learn about fish keeping the more addicted you will get. I'm one of them. Even though I'm starting small, I am tempted to buy the biggest tank money can buy and put lots and lost of fishy!

Any questions or concern you may have, ask away and we'll try to help you.

:flowers:

Lipreader said:
I am tempted to buy the biggest tank money can buy and put lots and lost of fishy!
Me too...lucky for me I have my mama here (most of the time) to keep me grounded so I don't get lost in fishy heaven... :fish:

I found a tank in the classifieds and it was 10 gallons w/ accessories and fish for $15...my mom told me no...that it probably leaked and that we have more than enough fish. :-( I stuck my tongue at her and said "We could NEVER have enough fish!!"

Of course I still don't get the aquarium. :rolleyes:

Edit: Sorry...I can't spell... :blink: :crazy: :fun:

Most reactions

Back