N NeWcS New Member Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Colorado Aug 6, 2009 #1 I have been using Hydrogen Peroxide to clean the outside o my glass tanks and I have to tell you the results are great. Makes the glass crystal clear. What does everyone else use? -Jay
I have been using Hydrogen Peroxide to clean the outside o my glass tanks and I have to tell you the results are great. Makes the glass crystal clear. What does everyone else use? -Jay
bagu Shouldn't you be looking to the right? Joined Feb 15, 2009 Messages 2,996 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Spalding, Lincs Aug 6, 2009 #2 water x] and elbow grease
Bebobb You can't get like me Joined May 18, 2008 Messages 1,771 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Gravette Arkansas Aug 6, 2009 #3 To clean the outside? Baby wipes.
Truck UKAPS Joined Dec 21, 2006 Messages 12,999 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Derbyshire, United Kingdom Aug 6, 2009 #4 vinegar, but not around the silicone
keenonfish Fish Addict Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 895 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Manchester, UK Aug 6, 2009 #5 Isopropyl alcohol mixed with fairy liquid and water. I believe window cleaners use a similar mix!
O oswoldy Fishaholic Joined Mar 4, 2009 Messages 575 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Aug 6, 2009 #6 truckasauras123 said: vinegar, but not around the silicone Click to expand... Seconded Mike
degsod Fish Addict Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 723 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Merseyside, UK Aug 6, 2009 #7 isopropyl alcohol, ammonia and water